Bethany Meadows, Unit #24
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
A beautiful escape from your daytoday routine can be discovered in Frankford! During your stay, indulge in peaceful park walks, sunfilled beach days, and thrilling amusements the whole family will love. Within close proximity to your retreat, you can explore the beach three miles away, the charming town of Bethany Beach, the Bethany Beach Boardwalk, Fenwick Island State Park, Discoversea Shipwreck Museum, Freeman Arts Pavilion, and Viking Golf amp GoKarts.
With excellent shared and private amenities, cultivate fun right from the comfort of your stay when you dip into the shared pool or compete in a game of tennis on the shared court.
Heading inside, you will quickly take notice of the open floor plan configuration, tasteful decorations, and comfortable furnishings. Relax in the living room and tune into a movie on the large TV. The chef of your family will enjoy showing off their skills in the wellequipped kitchen,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Delaware Cancellation Policy Within the first 24 hours of booking, you can
- cancel your trip for a full refund. Rental payments are fully refundable less
- the amount of Property Managers booking fee, which is earned on receipt and becomes
- nonrefundable 24 hours after booking for cancellations received 30 or more
- days before the first night of your reservation. No full or partial refund will be
- granted for noshows or if you cancel less than 30 days before the first night
- of your reservation. If you purchase travel insurance, you must file a claim
- with the insurance carrier.
- This agreement is between you and Property Manager Delaware LLC, acting for itself
- and for the owner. You will be sent a lease agreement within 24 hours which
- must be filled out, signed, and returned.
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver
- fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night 3 bedrooms 20 per night 4 bedrooms 20 per
- night 5 bedrooms 25 per night 6 bedrooms 25 per night 7 bedrooms
- 25 per night 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the
- Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long
- as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage
- Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and
- minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please
- call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized
- rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO
- CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by
- smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the
- Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000.
- Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will
- be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is
- not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability
- coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.