Contemporary and Spacious Two-Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
*Listing From Experienced Hosts with 11,000+ Reviews*
Tucked away from the bustling streets of Liverpool, this apartment is the perfect base for exploring the city! Featuring two beautifully decorated and spacious bedrooms, both with desk space, and two super comfy double sofa beds in the lounge, there is plenty of space for up 8 guests!
Set in Liverpool’s iconic ’Georgian Quarter’, the apartment is just a stones throw from the iconic Liverpool Cathedral.
Our recently refurbished apartment is contemporary and spacious, finished to a high standard throughout . The unique space offers an open-plan kitchen and living room, perfect for a relaxing stay or to rest after a busy day exploring Liverpool! The modern kitchen features all the essentials you will need: a Hob/Oven, Toaster, Microwave, Fridge and even a Nespresso Coffee Machine - perfect for your morning Coffee!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.