Camel in the Woods
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
It is along the Seomjingang River in Jirisan, Hwagae Marketplace, Ssanggyesa Temple, Cherry Blossom Road, and Chilbulsa Temple. Travelers who resemble nature Health, love, and happiness will dwell on the steps that come to the shelter that gives healing to the field.
It is furnished high-quality beds and supplies provide a comfortable rest.
A spacious deck is available and is located close to the stairs that lead directly to the water’s edge.
Standard No. of guest : 2
[Information on outdoor barbecues]
ㅁ Items provided: Charcoal, grill set
ㅁ Charge: On-site payment (Based on 2-3 people / Additional charges apply for additional people)
ㅁ Hours: 18:00 ~ 21:00
ㅁ The use of the barbecue area may be restricted due to weather/seasonal reasons.
ㅁ For detailed information, please contact the accommodation separately.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Onsite Staff: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.