Number One High Street, Clare
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
A ground floor apartment set in the heart of Clare conveniently positioned for local amenities, Clare Country Park and countryside walks. No. 1 High Street was converted in 2022 to create a modern self-contained apartment ideally situated to explore Clare and historic local villages including Long Melford and Lavenham.
Entering through a private entrance the open-plan accommodation greets you with a spacious kitchen/breakfast room stylishly fitted with a modern kitchen well equipped with extensive facilities. The raised breakfast bar offers seating for four people with an additional desk overlooking the High Street. Appliances include an integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher, electric oven and four ring electric hob whilst there is also an integrated waste bin, a kettle, cafetiere and plenty of storage. The kitchen is open-plan through to the sitting room, a spacious room with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Washer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.