7 acre private beach front estate with elevated 5 bedroom villa designed by Geoffrey Bawa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
5 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms. 13 guests.
Chef + house staff
Meals are paid for on the cost of ingredients + transport to get them.
Sitting in an 7 acre private estate, this spectacular villa is perched 25m above sea level overlooking a sweeping bay with gentle surf that stretches easterly for over 1km.
Designed by the great Geoffrey Bawa, Sri Lanka’s most celebrated architect & pioneer of the ‘Tropical Modernism’ movement, his ability to seamlessly blend traditional design, colonial stylings and modern open plan living has inspired many of today’s architects and designers ensuring his legacy lives on and continues to evolve.
Now regarded as having been one of the most important and influential Asian architects of the 20th century, Mr Bawa’s work is characterized by sensitivity to site and context. His work is instinctively, rather than self-consciously sustainable. His designs break the barriers...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Included
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Galle Fort - 78.00 km; Hiriketiya surf beach - 5.00 km; Mulgirigala rock Temple - 24.00 km; Udewalawe National Park - 78.00 km; Yala National Park - 120.00 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed. Smoking allowed.