A stunning & historical Aman style hilltop villa with 5 bedroom suites
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
5 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms. 10 guests
Cook + house staff
Meals are paid for on the cost of the ingredients + transport to get them
This Villa has a history spanning over 200 years and has featured in numerous architecture & guide books to Sri Lanka. The original plantation home has had a number of notable and notorious occupants. For a period (1840-1880) it was owned by the Ephraim family who were the proprietors of the New Oriental Hotel, now part of the luxury Aman group.
The property’s subsequent development over the past 30 years has been by Asia based architect Kerry Hill and forms part of an important architectural legacy. It has been written about extensively in architectural books and publications, and regularly hosts visiting architects and university students.
The property is a serene secluded sanctuary set on 20 acres, only 7.5kms from the UNESCO listed Galle Fort and just a short...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Included
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Galle Fort - 7.00 km; Tea Plantation - 27.00 km; Tropical beach - 10.00 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.