Movie Colony Retreat Mid-Century Modern 3BR Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to desert living at its finest! This beautiful Mid-Century Modern home features 3 bedrooms located in the highly sought-after Movie Colony neighborhood. With a large pool and adjacent spa, the resort like private patio is the ultimate location for play and relaxation. Utilize the BBQ grill and enjoy dinner outside underneath the covered patio. Cozy up by the indoor fireplace and enjoy family movie night on the couch. Make memories to last a lifetime on the ultimate desert vacation.
If you’re searching for the dream desert retreat, this 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom mid-century modern Palm Springs home is the perfect place. An additional bonus room with a dedicated workspace and daybed is available for guest use. With an open floor plan, you are able to enjoy many aspects of the home without ever having to leave the room. Walk into an open living room with a gorgeous fireplace, dining area and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- No parties or events
- No smoking
- No pets
- Pool Heating and Spa (if applicable to this property):
- - Pool heating can be hired for the whole stay: $95 per reservation night (this is our utility cost). Please inquire about extra fees if booking long (28+ night) stays;
- - Pool heating when hired is limited to 83F.
- - Pool does not need to be heated during the Summer months (June-August) it’s usually 80F+ naturally;
- - Spa/Jacuzzi: heating is included and initiated on-demand by the guest onsite..
- Any tampering with or overriding of our settings will result in a complete loss of the amenity and security deposit forfeiture.
- PALM SPRINGS City ID #1543
- KEY VACATION RENTAL REGULATIONS:
- ‐ A written rental agreement is required prior to occupancy of this Vacation Rental Property.
- ‐ The responsible person, whose name is on the rental contract must provide a copy of a government issued ID to the Vacation Rental Host.
- ‐ The Responsible Party occupying this Vacation Rental Property shall be at least 25 years old; and is responsible for the compliance of the Vacation Rental Regulations for all occupants and guests.
- ‐ Amplification of sound, including music, outdoor speakers, TV’s, etc., outside of the dwelling unit is PROHIBITED and SHALL NOT BE AUDIBLE AT THE PROPERTY LINE.
- ‐ Maximum occupancy limits for this Vacation Rental Property as listed above shall not be exceeded at any time. Please note that Vacation Rental unit operators may impose their own occupancy limits as long as they do not exceed the City’s.
- ‐ Parking is limited to one (1) car per bedroom.
- ‐ Trash and refuse shall not be left stored within public view and must be in proper containers for the purpose of collection by the collectors and between the hours of five a.m. and eight p.m. on scheduled trash collection days.
- ‐ Occupants are subject to immediate citation and fine for creating a disturbance or violating the Vacation Rental or other regulations.
- - For short term rental stays, guests will be charged the TOT and TBID taxes.
- By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here.
- No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- -Please respect check-in and checkout times. Check-in: 4pm-10pm. Checkout: 11am
- -Primary renter must be over the age of 25
- -The maximum occupancy for the property may not be exceeded at any time.
- -Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- -This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- -Maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay. Such instances can result in a $100 penalty as we will still incur a 'show up' charge, even if no work is performed.
- -Absolutely no parties or loud music.
- -This is a NON-SMOKING property.
- -NO animals or pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except (1) as specifically authorized in your reservation, or (2) bona fide service animals that we are required by law to allow. Emotional support animals are not permitted except as authorized pets. You agree that a prohibition on animals is not a guarantee that an animal has not been inside the Property or that the Property is free of animal or pet allergens. If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have their reservation canceled immediately.
- ***URGENT - PLEASE READ ***
- Due to new stricter regulations in Palm Springs, now every guest who books a Vacation Rental in the city is required to receive the Good Neighbor Brochure and also have all guests in the party fill out and sign the Statement of Rules BEFORE having access to the property. In addition to that, we need a list of all guests’ vehicles, including license plate numbers and also a copy of your Government ID.
- As the person booking this property, you are the main point of contact and person responsible for ensuring your guests comply with the house rules and City rules. Please be advised that the City will fine renters starting in $500 per occurrence without notice if they fail to comply with the local ordinance.
- The main sources of violations are:
- -An excessive and unaccounted number of guests onsite
- -An excessive number of cars
- -Loud outdoor music (and this includes playing music from inside the home so you can hear it outside)
- -Trash left outside and on sight
- Please send us the FIRST and LAST NAMES and EMAILS from every adult staying at the house. Only registered guests as listed on the rental agreement should be on the premises. No additional guests or visitors allowed.