The Capone House - Historic Atlantic City Gem
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Come stay at the Capone House in Atlantic City! This history filled property was once used by Al Capone to smuggle alcohol during the prohibition era. Using boats to come in through the covered dock, Capone and his crew would unload the alcohol through a pulley system used to pull it into the garage. Once inside, the crew settled in at the indoor bar for a tasting!
Come experience history and enjoy all that Atlantic City has to offer!
Upon entry, you will walk into the foyer. There is a circular bench on the right which Capone’s security guard would sit on with a Tommy gun to look out for any law enforcement.
Walk into the first living area where you will find plenty of seating. The dock is attached to the back door here, but unfortunately is unavailable for use.
The ground level is where you will find the first of 4 bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king bed as well as a twin bunk bed. At...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.