Central Musician’s Apartment with Grand Piano!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
*Listing From Experienced Hosts with 10,000+ Reviews*
Uniquely decorated, cosy and modern 1 bedroom apartment in the centre of Liverpool. Being so central makes it perfect for both leisure and business travellers - minutes walk to the shopping and business districts! The open living/kitchen area is bright and spacious ideal for relaxing in front of the TV or enjoying your favourite meal at the large dining table. The apartment also has a huge private balcony which with stunning city views!
There is a large bedroom with a comfortable double bed, a huge open plan living/dining area for guests to relax in. The huge windows throughout provide plenty of natural light and great city views! The quirky music inspired decor makes it a truly unique place to stay! There is even a grand piano in the living room!
Please note: The guitars are no longer in this apartment and we have installed curtains...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.