Luxury Hanok with private bathtub - Mingyudang
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
- Standard number of people 2 / maximum 2 people
- Queen bed 1
- no parking
- OTT viewing possible (Cable TV not available)
This is a premium hanok stay brand that operates 30 hanok hotels in downtown Seoul. You can spend a special day in a beautifully remodeled hanok full of Korean charm.
Mingyudang is located in the middle of the neighborhood, and is a place to rest for a while at the end of Tongin Market, which is ordinary but full of human scent.
I carefully considered lighting and painting one by one to create different perspectives depending on the time of day and season. A small yard where you can feel the four seasons and a toenmaru where you can sit and relax for a while. A cozy sarangbang under a wide window overlooking Seochon at night. There is also a kitchen equipped for comfortable dining or tea ceremonies.
The bathroom has a cypress wood bathtub,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.