Luxury Hanok with private bathtub - Yujundang
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
- Standard number of people 2 / maximum 3 people
- 1 queen bed / 1 sofa bed
- no parking
- OTT viewing possible (Cable TV not available)
This is a premium hanok stay brand that operates 30 hanok hotels in downtown Seoul. You can spend a special day in a beautifully remodeled hanok full of Korean charm.
Yujundang is located on the hill of Bukchon. It is a hanok built in the shape of a ’U’ and gives a cozy feeling as soon as you enter the yard. The pine tree you see as soon as you enter the yard is a representative symbol of Yujundang planted over a well in the old site.
It is a hanok that has all the characteristics of the old hanok and modern interior decorations by maximizing the structure and style of the old Bukchon hanok. The blue sky seen from the bathroom with a cypress bathtub shows a different sky from the sky seen from the Seoul building forest.
I made a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.