Luxury Hanok with private bathtub - Gureum-jung
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
*In the winter season (December-February) access to the outdoor bathtub area is restricted*
- Standard number of people 2 / maximum 2 people
- Queen bed 1
- Jacuzzi foot bath (not available from December to February)
- no parking
- OTT viewing possible (Cable TV not available)
This is a premium hanok stay brand that operates 30 hanok hotels in downtown Seoul. You can spend a special day in a beautifully remodeled hanok full of Korean charm.
Gureum-jung is a space where you can take in the view of Bukchon at a glance. Enjoy a tea ceremony in the small attic on the second floor and enjoy a cup of tea.
Sitting on the sofa in the living room, opening the window and seeing the expansive view of Bukchon spreading out in front of you, and the clear air, naturally puts a smile on your face.
You can sit in the bathtub on the rooftop terrace and enjoy the warm sunlight...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.