Luxury Hanok with private bathtub - Dongwudang
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
- Standard number of people 4 / Maximum 4 people
- Queen bed 2
- no parking
- OTT viewing possible (Cable TV not available)
This is a premium hanok stay brand that operates 30 hanok hotels in downtown Seoul. You can spend a special day in a beautifully remodeled hanok full of Korean charm.
Located in a quiet alley in Seochon, Dongwudang creates a warm sensibility by combining the feeling of a traditional hanok with a luxurious wood tone interior and indoor landscaping.
When you walk through the alleys, feeling the small shops hidden between the alleys and the relaxed atmosphere of Seochon, you feel a deep sense of comfort in your heart. The moment you encounter Dongwudang in the alley, you will forget the daily life in the busy city and find yourself enjoying yourself slowly.
The dining table and props set around the table make you feel relaxed. You can soak in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.