Beachfront Villa #2
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located just steps from the famous Hull Bay Beach, this 3-bedroom 3-bathroom beachfront villa is the perfect location for your St. Thomas vacation. Enjoy the day lounging, paddle boarding, swimming, or snorkeling in your front yard at Hull Bay. Located next to the beachfront Shack, food truck and bar; stop by and enjoy craft cocktails and fish tacos with ingredients sourced from the organic farm on property.
Each of the three bedrooms has a queen size bed and is located on the first floor. The primary bedroom has an ensuite full bathroom. The main living space is located on the second floor and offers spectacular ocean views. With the villa having its own fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, and two balconies. It is the perfect place to sit back, relax, and listen to the waves from your private front porch or balcony. Tours of the farm are available upon request.
Our team can help provision for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Rules:
- Always close the gates to the street behind you (the driving gate closes automatically)
- No feminine products in the toilet
- Do not walk on the farm without a staff member (this is a working commercial farm)
- Do not pick anything! This includes fruit, vegetables, flowers, and foliage.
- There is a full-time staff on property, you may see them walking around and tending to the property
- Please conserve water, as rainwater is our only source of water on the island.
- Please consider purchasing Reef safe sunscreen for your trip (i.e., only active ingredients are zinc and titanium dioxide-- it is the Virgin Island Law)--This helps us to protect our coral reefs and fragile ecosystems
- Do not walk on or touch coral, it harms the coral and can hurt you