Central Luxury at 408 The Beacon | Two Bed
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The well laid-out unit has a two bedroom apartment with full kitchen. Each bedroom has a beautiful tiled bathroom with under-floor heating. In the front building of the Beacon complex, huge windows allow holidaymakers to soak up the lake and mountain views at their finest.
Plush carpets and rich throws craft a cosy ambience through every Queenstown season. Bi-fold doors open the generous living area up to a large deck showcasing the gorgeous vistas. Perfect for enjoying an evening drink outside or taking a dip in the luxury spa bath, also situated on the deck.
New, top-of-the-range beds in a flexible configuration offer a decadent haven to sink into at the end of a wonderful day in the mountains.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the Beacon complex
- A couple of minutes lakeside stroll to Queenstown’s shops, restaurants and attractions
- Wireless internet
- Private spa bath on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You are required to respect quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am
- Reservations are limited to persons over 25 years of age
- Special bedding configurations must be requested prior to your arrival
- No stag or hen parties permitted