Elegant living in the city
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This stunning 2-bedroom apartment in the historical Dilworth building offers a modish aesthetic within its heritage walls. The elegant use of old and new trends tell a story of light and dark, coming together to emanate a harmonious atmosphere. The cool modern trends are lifted with light and laid back colours and textures that energies the historical space. The lower city location offers utmost convenience and excitement with fantastic shopping and dining experiences on your doorstep.
Located down town in the hub of the city, this offers incredible ease with all living essentials within walking distance not to mention the delectable dining and shopping experience’s in every direction. Being just minutes from the waterfront you have some fantastic walks that could take you to the viaduct or further along to the bays, you will also find the ferry terminal here where you can go to a variety of magical islands...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.