Modern Industrial Loft in Trendy RiNo Art District
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
• Work from home ready with a desk, monitor, and ergonomic chair
• Large private balcony with a lounge and outdoor dining area
• Floor-to-ceiling windows boasting beautiful sunset views
• Centrally located in the eclectic art culture of the RiNo district
• Walking distance to trendy restaurants, breweries, shopping, and entertainment
• LEED certified, sustainable environmental design
• 1,172 Sq ft
Enjoy this rustic and modern urban loft that’s centrally located in the eclectic RiNo arts district. Inspired by the turn-of-the-century industrial era, this mature and spacious 1bd/2bath condo is situated in the newly constructed, LEED certified, designer-grade, Rino Art Loft’s Building. Set amongst one of the trendiest neighborhoods of the Mile High city, you can easily explore some of the best galleries, murals, shops, breweries, restaurants, and entertainment within walking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The River North Art District, "where art is made," is known by locals as "RiNo" and has even adopted a rhino design for its official logo, so look for creative rhinos in art and signage all around the neighborhood! Lonely Planet named River North one of the top 10 neighborhoods to visit in the U.S.! Across the street is “Improper City” which boasts multiple food trucks and provides outdoor seating and games for all to enjoy! The district's interesting blend of urban charm and unique industrial revival makes it a great destination for visitors. See these aesthetics come to life in the historic warehouse and factories that have been turned into house jazz bars, restaurants, brewpubs, art galleries, and working studios. RiNo boasts a diverse mix of creative businesses ranging from visual artists, designers, and furniture makers, to craft distillers and brewers, winemakers, creators of unique outdoor gear, and small-batch coffee roasters. The art extends beyond gallery walls in this neighborhood, with its colorful and innovative street art murals in alleys and on buildings around almost every corner! See the map and more to start exploring Denver's RiNo Art District by searching the web for "River North Art District Denver". “Even as The Mile High City expands, RiNo still clings to its punk-rock roots. You’ll find it in the street murals that seem to pop up overnight, in the experimental galleries that play open house on Friday nights, and in the innovative food halls and rockabilly microbrews that play host to the city’s young, bold, and tattooed. [RiNo] is playing center stage for the resurgent arts and cultural scenes that have transformed D-Town into the cultural dynamo of the American West.” – Greg Benchwick Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions. Our team is available 24/7 If you have any additional questions, you can text us (720) 702-8103 or call guest services (720) 292-8891.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Window shades are operated by individual remote controls, one located to the right of the refrigerator and one located to the right on the wall when turning the corner to the primary bedroom. If a remote control is lost, you will be charged $250 per remote.
- • Due to occasional high winds, please place balcony lounge cushions (backs only) in the storage container located on the balcony when not in use.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Cameras and Noiseaware - There are cameras located in the lobby and common areas of the building. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*