Golden Foothills | Hot Tub | Hiking & Biking!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
• Large patio with hot tub and outdoor lounge and dining
• Balcony with outdoor furniture
• Private ensuite bathrooms hosted in all three bedrooms
• 2 workspaces with desk and chair
• 3 spacious levels sleeping up to 7
• Less than 5 miles from hiking and biking trails
• Less than a half mile to Golden’s RTD light rail station
• Easy access to I-70 to get up into the mountains
• 5 minutes to Colorado School of Mines
• 15 minutes to Red Rocks Amphitheater
• 2,079 Sq ft
Enjoy this bright and beautiful townhome set amongst the mountain foothills in the historic, quaint, and gold rush-era town of Golden. Centrally located close to downtown Golden and in close proximity to I-70, there are endless activities for every season that you’ll be sure to enjoy. Bring a car to explore far and wide, utilize the Golden RTD light rail just a little over a mile away, or bring...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
This location is perfect for the outdoor adventurer and the Colorado explorer! Located next to the mountains, in the foothills of Golden, this quaint town with a gold-rush-era atmosphere, has a multitude of activities and things to do within close proximity. With hiking, biking, fishing, climbing, kayaking, breweries, restaurants, shopping and so much more right at your fingertips, you’ll always have something to do. With Downtown Golden only 5 minutes away, you can enjoy the beautiful mountain views surrounding the vibrant streets, lined with restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and more! Enjoy fine dining or a farm-to-table restaurant experience for a romantic night out for two, or bring the whole family for the many other dining options, whether it’s pizza, sandwiches bar-b-que, or burgers. With the iconic Coors landmark, grab your friends and head over for an interactive Coors Brewery tour that includes a tasting. Quench your thirst by visiting the many breweries and distilleries around town. Visit the Buffalo Bill Museum or Golden History Park for some live local history. Have fun with the family at Dinosaur Ridge to discover 100-million-year-old fossils, and play at the Splash Aquatic Park and Fossil Trace. Stroll around the historic grounds a the Colorado School of Mines, where you can go on a guided tour or cheer for the home team at a football game. For the endless thrill seeker or nature lover, enjoy the many outdoor activities Golden has to offer in any season. Check out the “sweeping vistas of springtime wildflowers, catch local fish in the summer, or hike fiery yellow forests in the autumn, and maybe spot a bald eagle or a moose in Golden Gate Canyon State Park. When it snows, don’t hole up inside. Instead, embrace the thrill of the outdoors during the best season for winter sports - give snowshoeing, fat tire biking, or even ice climbing a try at area parks.” “Hike or bike your way up and down the scenic trails of North Table mountain, where you’ll be far above the busy world below. Golden trails aren’t just for hiking shoes and bike tires. Horseback riding through the scenic outdoors offers a Western experience that can make you feel like you’ve traveled back in time. And, if you're tired of keeping this too flat, why not think vertically and head out for some rock climbing or bouldering? “ “Splash your way through eddies, pools, and wave drops just a few minutes from downtown Golden at Clear Creek Trail and Water Park. The local watering hole is a prime spot for kayaking, canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding, as well as fishing, one of our most beloved past times. Feel the flow of the river against your waders as you sweep your fly line over the tumbling water of Clear Creek.” With so much more to do & for more information on Golden, do a web search for “Visit Golden Colorado”. Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Someone may enter the garage during your stay to roll the trash/recycling bins to and from the garage, but NO ONE will enter the home. - The HOA has strict rules on when the bins can/can't be outside, so please do not move these in or out unless specifically requested.
- • Hot tub - Please keep in mind that if a full drain and fill service is needed it may take up to 48-72 hours for the hot tub to come up to full temperature.
- • Someone may enter the front patio to service the hot tub during your stay, but NO ONE will enter the home.
- • Some ceiling fans are operated by remote control, located on the wall when you first enter the room. If the remote control is lost, you will be charged $250.
- • Quiet hours are 9pm-8am, and are strictly enforced by the city of Golden.
- • Noiseaware - Please keep noise to a reasonable level. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*