Luxe Getaway | Yard + Roof Deck | 4 Story Townhome
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
• Rooftop deck with outdoor dining, lounge furniture, and Denver skyline views
• 2 additional balconies with lounge furniture
• Private side yard with turf landscaping and lounge furniture
• Work from home desk with chair
• Free-standing soaking tub
• Open space floor plan with living area, dining area, and kitchen
• Home is 1,900 Sq ft
• Cheer on the Broncos within walking distance of Empower Field
• Enjoy the outdoors within walking distance of Sloan’s Lake
• Explore Downtown Denver only 2.5 miles away
Enjoy this luxe modern townhome centrally located between Sloan’s Lake and Empower Field that comes equipped with a rooftop deck boasting beautiful views of the city. Within 1.5 miles from the light rail, and 2.5 miles to downtown Denver, you’ll be able to enjoy everything the city has to offer. Looking for an outdoor adventure? Within close proximity to I-70,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The neighborhood: This property is conveniently located within a mile of the light rail station, which allows easy access throughout the entire city. Within close proximity to downtown, and easy access to Sloan’s Lake, Empower Field, and Ball Arena, there is so much to do in this neighborhood. Things to check out: - Sloan's Lake Park is the second biggest park in Denver and boasts the city’s largest body of water, and is within walking distance of this property. Enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, boating, fishing, and more. - Lakewood/Dry Gulch Park runs alongside the light rail tracks, which is an open space with a playground, as well as walking and biking trails connecting to the entire Denver area. - Cheer on the Broncos at Empower Field only .7 miles down the road, and have zero worries about parking for the game. - Only a 4-minute drive to Ball Arena where you can check out a variety of concerts and sporting events. - Explore the food scene! Within half a mile, you can discover some of Denver’s delicious eateries such as Swift’s Kitchen, Seedstock Brewery, or Los Mesones, then grab some brew at Tap and Burger Sloan’s Lake. - Stop into the Alamo Drafthouse to dine in during a movie or hang outside from June - September at Nights Bazaar at Sloans Lake for 50+ vendors, street food, cocktails, and bands. - For an event the entire family can enjoy, the world-famous Casa Bonita is less than a 2-mile drive west. - There is a grocery store and Target located only 5 minutes away, so you can make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your trip. Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions. Our team is available 24/7 If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in. **Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST**
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Guests must be comfortable with stairs. This property has 4 levels with 3 stairwells, and there are no bedrooms on the bottom floor.
- • Some ceiling fans and lights are operated by remote controls. $250 if lost/damaged.
- • The sideyard bistro lights can be turned on and off using the 2nd-floor baloney outlets.
- • The propane gas grill and outdoor firepit on site are NOT ADVERTISED AMENITIES - adequate gas level in propane tanks is NOT guaranteed. Should you desire to use the grill you may, but only under the condition that you acknowledge you are responsible for covering costs should you need a new propane tank.
- • The outdoor firepit on the rooftop is powered by the propane tank located underneath the side table to the right. To use the firepit, remove the cover, turn on the propane tank, and the control buttons are located on the side of the firepit. Please place the cover back over the firepit when you are done.
- • The indoor gas fireplace is controlled by a remote. Please do not raise the fireplace temperature higher than 75 degrees. $500 If the remote is lost/damaged.
- • Please do not move or reposition the TV above the fireplace, or damage is likely to occur and you will be responsible for covering any damages.
- • For security purposes, do not remove the sideyard latch cord. Please enter and exit through the front door.
- • Due to occasional high winds, please place the smaller colorful lounge cushions from the rooftop deck in the primary bedroom closet when not in use.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Cameras and Noiseaware - 3 motion-activated cameras outside: This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*