Breathtaking Mountain Views | Hot Tub | Blue River
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
• Two private balconies
• Private hot tub on the semi-private patio
• Incredible covert playroom in the bedroom nook
• 10-minute drive to Main Street in Breckenridge
• Unbelievable mountain views from your window!
When I came across this home in the mountains, I imagined all of the memories that I could make here with my family. Somewhere between the private hot tub on the back patio and the 2nd private balcony, I decided that I wanted to give others the opportunity to make this their home base for all of their mountain memories.
If you’re traveling with children, then look no further. The third bedroom has two twin beds, but it’s the hidden playroom (also known as the “fun zone”) that will have kids and young-at-heart adults asking for "just 5 more minutes."
No kids? No problem! There are still a handful of wow-worthy features that will have you clicking “book” for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
It’s no surprise that Breckenridge is often referred to as the perfect mountain town. It’s all right here. While Breckenridge Ski Resort offers 5 peaks and 2908 skiable acres to explore, it’s the town that sets Breckenridge apart. Full of history and character, Breckenridge shares an incredibly laid-back charm that makes you feel like a local – no matter the season. Take a stroll down historic Main Street and feel the vibrant spirit of eclectic boutiques and après-ski cheer, relax fireside in a cozy café or enjoy summer afternoons on one of our many sun-soaked patios and decks. As the largest historic district in Colorado, the town of Breckenridge features a wide variety of shops, activities, culture, and attractions to entertain. Explore Breck like a local and head over to Breckenridge Brewery and Pub for some delicious eats and unique hoppy beers, or walk on over to The Hearthstone Restaurant which serves plates that include ingredients that are sourced from family farms around Colorado. Relish is another fan favorite and it prides itself on its Breckenridge roots and serves up Colorado-inspired cuisine in both classical and non-classical ways. The restaurant is frequently busy, with locals and tourists enjoying dishes such as Colorado steak, Colorado quinoa, and surf and turf. The head chef’s background in both classical and non-classical cookery gives the dishes a unique Relish twist. Whether you’re looking forward to a day off the slopes or searching for a little alternative adventure, Breckenridge has as much to offer off the mountain as it does on any of its 155 trails. Breck is a snow-lovers paradise. Or, if you’re chasing waterfalls in the Summer, there are 3 must-hike waterfall trails including McCullough Gulch, Continental Falls, and Mohawk Lakes. Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are required from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • The garage door should remain closed at all times except when entering and exiting. Please ensure it remains closed or the pipes will freeze causing major water leaks.
- • The propane fire pit on-site is NOT AN ADVERTISED AMENITY - adequate gas level in propane tanks is NOT guaranteed. Should you desire to use the fire pit you may, but only under the condition that you acknowledge you are responsible for covering costs should you need a new propane tank.
- • The piano in the main living area is not a guest amenity - please do not touch it. Thank you for respecting this request!
- • There is some construction going on near the home. Some noise is to be expected as a result.
- • NO A/C - There is no air conditioning as the summer in the mountains is very temperate.*
- • Off-street parking limitation is five (5) cars
- • Please note while the back patio's hot tub and seating are private, the entire backyard area is shared with the neighboring property.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 10 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Cameras and Noiseaware - There is a motion-activated camera in the garage. It is on the garage door opener facing the garage door. This property is also equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- • Hot tub service - Please keep in mind that if a full drain and fill service is needed before or during your stay, it may take up to 48-72 hours for the hot tub to come up to full temperature.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*