Roof Deck! Walk to Parks and St. Joseph Hospital!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
• St. Joseph Hospital and medical facilities ONLY a block away
• 1,300 sqft.
• 3 bedrooms total; two with Full Ensuite Bathrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Washer and Dryer
• An array of restaurants and entertainment within 1 mile!
• Balcony + a Rooftop deck with Downtown Denver View
• Minutes from RiNo Art District
• 1.5 miles to Rockies Stadium
• New Build!
Our 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath townhouse is 1,300 sq ft and was recently constructed in November 2019. It is located on the edge of Downtown between the Capitol Hill neighborhood and the trendy River North Arts District, known to the locals as RiNo!
As you enter the home, there is a bedroom on the first floor with a Queen bed. This bedroom is the only room on the first floor, which allows for some privacy from the rest of the space.
Heading up the first flight of stairs you step into the kitchen with stainless...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The Neighborhood: City Park Food lover? Check out: Long Table Brewhouse Spinelli’s Market Atelier by Radex Weathervane Cafe Chocolate Lab Dos Santos Thin Man Botellón Spanish Tapas & Wine Pho & Bar Sushi Bay 17 Music lover? Check out: The Roxy Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom Fillmore Auditorium Ogden Theatre Paramount Theatre Bluebird Theater Red Rocks Ampitheater (20 min drive) See what’s in the neighborhood: City Park Denver Zoo Cheeseman Park Denver Botanic Garden Denver Museum of Nature & Science Molly Brown House Museum Cherry Creek shopping center
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Bedroom 3 heat - Please note that this bedroom is on the lower level and tends to be colder than the rest of the home. A space heater has been provided for your use if desired.
- - No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- - Quiet hours 10 pm-8 am
- - If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the damages.
- - Must be at least 25 to book the property.
- - Check out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- - Surveillance or recording devices on property: Please keep noise to a reasonable level. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *Please Note: No pets, no parties, and no smoking is allowed in the home. This is not a party spot! Quiet hours are from 10 PM - 8 AM. Any noise violations or complaints from neighbors will result in immediate eviction. We appreciate your courtesy.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*