NEW Modern/Historic Home | Walk to Wash Park
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
• Spacious two-story home
• Sleeps 5
• 2 king bedrooms upstairs
• 1 queen luxury memory foam pullout sofa upstairs
• 2 living areas with Smart TVs
• Cozy backyard with TV and seating
• Desk, chair + monitor to work from home
• Exposed brick
• Washer and dryer
• Air conditioning throughout
• Walking distance to Washington Park
• Around the corner from Wash Perk coffeehouse
• 0.9 miles from the light rail station to Union Station (connect to DIA)
• 1,680 SF
Absolute gem of a Wash Park house located on a quiet, family-oriented street, just a few blocks from the park! Spacious two-story, open-concept home with new wide-plank flooring, updated appliances, elevated finishes, luxury furnishing, air-conditioning, oversized primary bedroom, and abundant natural light. Large rear french doors open to a private backyard oasis with a TV and multiple gathering areas....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The gorgeous Washington Park neighborhood surrounds the expansive green space it is named after, where you can find flower gardens, sports facilities, and winding trails for cycling and jogging. A beautiful boathouse overlooks Smith Lake. East of the park, Old South Gaylord Street is full of fashion boutiques, galleries, sports bars, and casual restaurants. See what’s in the neighborhood: Washington Park Smith Lake Boathouse Wash Perk Coffee Washington Park tennis courts HOJA Chook Bonnie Brae Ice Cream Homegrown Tap & Dough Devil’s Food Bakery The Cookery at Myrtle Hill Perdida Duffeyroll Bakery Cafe Kaos Pizzeria Sushi Den Tokyo Premium Bakery Cherry Creek Shopping Center University of Denver
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Guests must be comfortable with stairs. This property has 2 levels and there are 15 stairs to get from the first to the second level.
- • The firepit and propane gas grill on site are NOT ADVERTISED AMENITIES - adequate gas level in propane tanks is NOT guaranteed. Should you desire to use the grill or firepit, you may, but only under the condition that you acknowledge you are responsible for covering costs should you need a new propane tank.
- • *Do not open the door to or use the upstairs balcony*
- • The fireplace is decorative only and not a working fireplace.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Cameras and Noiseaware - 1 doorbell camera; This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *There is no mailbox access at this property. We are not responsible for any lost or returned packages.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*