Mountain Modern Vibes in Frisco - Walk to Town
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Walk to Main Street + Lake Dillon
Work-from-Frisco ready with two home offices
Modern finishes and décor
2 parking spaces included
Intentionally designed to give our guests the serene, comforting feeling of being at home, this contemporary but ultra-cozy Frisco townhome checks all the necessary boxes (and then some) for a wonderful mountain getaway.
From the freshly remodeled designer-luxe interiors to the incredibly warm and inviting living space for guests to curl-up on the sofa in front of the fireplace and unwind from an epic day on the mountain, or lake, this condo will provide the ultimate in rest and relaxation during your stay in Frisco, Colorado.
Enter the townhome from your private entrance on the ground level. On this level, you will find two bedrooms, the first with two twin beds and a twin trundle bed, all 3 with quality foam mattresses....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Your condo is only a short, 5-minute walk to both Main Street and Lake Dillon Marina. Main Street boasts many options for dining, shopping, cafés, entertainment, and people-watching. There's no need to drive to town as walking along the creekside trail is quicker. Ski Bum? The town of Frisco is ideally located in the center of several different award-winning ski mountains: Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, and Beaver Creek are all incredibly easy to access as you are located only several miles from i-70 and on Highway 9. Not a skier? The Frisco Adventure Park is only a few miles from the condo and offers plenty of family fun activities such as snow tubing, XC skiing, etc in the winter. In the summer months, guests love spending the day on the frisbee golf course or bike park. Happy Trails to you- Hiking/ biking trails are aplenty in the neighborhood as this is a hike-in-hike-out property. Rainbow Lake Trail, the Peaks Trail, and Mount Royal are all within walking distance, as is the paved bike trail that you can take to Breck or Vail. Just a short drive from the condo is the Lily Pad Lake Trail which boosts a scenic hike up to several alpine lakes, with views on Lake Dillion on the descent. Love being on the water? Perfect! You are just a short stroll from the Dillon Marina which offers various activities for the whole group on Lake Dillon in the summer months. Rent a boat, paddleboards, or watch the sunset from Sapphire Point. Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are required from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- -No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings
- -Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- -Check-out time is 10 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for
- -Noiseaware - Please keep noise to a reasonable level. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe
- decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- -Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).