Walk to Gameday - Jefferson Park Condo - Tesoro
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
• 1 block from Mile High Stadium
• 2-minute drive to the Denver Aquarium and Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
• Multiple parks and open spaces within 1 mile including Sloan’s Lake Park
• WFH spaces in every bedroom
• Rentable rooftop space
The Tesoro lives up to its name as this property is truly a treasure. Each level features an earth tone accent color that brings personality to each unit. Neutral, clean line furnishings anchor each room. Thoughtfully curated modern, minimalist art brings each space to life while creating a tranquil environment. A refined selection of organic décor creates a soothing sanctuary-like setting in the heart of Denver. Still, swank city energy and innovation resonate from the stone waterfall countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and laundry set.
Group Travel rates-
Looking for a place to stay with a large group for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Right off highway 25, this property is enveloped between popular city attractions and the attractive Jefferson Park neighborhood. Football fanatics will take delight in and advantage of the proximity to Mile High Stadium, home of the Broncos. You will be close to many wonderful locations in Denver including the Highlands, LoDo, Downtown Aquarium, and the Pepsi Center. This property is ideal for anyone who likes city views and is looking to explore Denver from a central location. Biking and public transit are two reliable sources of transportation in this area, so you’ll never find yourself without the means to explore the area. Traveling with kids? There are many kid-friendly activities nearby. Approx 15-20 minutes away is the Denver Museum of Nature and Science which boasts epic, educational galleries and an IMAX theatre, and right next door is the Denver Zoo. Retail Therapy: There are many locally rooted boutiques in the neighborhood such as Rustic Thread, Strut Boutique, Ruby Jane, and Inspyre. Music Lover: Red Rocks Amphitheatre is just 20-30 minutes away and is known to be one of the best outdoor venues in the entire world. If you love music, or outdoor movies, we definitely suggest checking out their online schedule and purchasing tickets in advance due to strict capacity limits. *Inquire directly about limo/ party bus services. Connect with Nature: If you’re into mother nature, you will love running, walking, biking to the many nearby parks- Sloan’s Lake being the most popular, followed by Highland Park and Jefferson Park. We are a 20-30 minute drive from the foothills which offers endless options for hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and more. This is what Colorado is known for and we hope you take advantage of being so close. What are we missing? Still have questions or are curious about recommendations? We would love to help you in whatever way possible so please do not hesitate to reach out. Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions. Our team is available 24/7 If you have any additional questions, you can text us (720) 702-8103 or call guest services (720) 292-8891 **Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST**
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • There is a rooftop deck that may be rented for group events on a case-by-case basis, so please reach to us directly for pricing and availability.
- • *STREET PARKING* - Street parking is available on this block and 1 nearby road. Please note that there are only 5 spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis for guests in the parking garage. No more than 1 vehicle per unit is allowed and you MUST use the parking pass provided to you inside the unit upon check-in. Please be mindful of all parking signs and laws. We are not responsible for parking violations.
- • The unit is located next to a sound wall on I25 so highway noise is to be expected.
- • The 2nd-floor unit balconies are shared - each unit has its own balcony furniture. While there is some privacy due to the wraparound layout, there is no wall to separate the two balconies. Thank you in advance for being respectful to your neighbors.
- • No guest mail is permitted to be sent to the property. However, if you are looking at a long-term stay, please contact us to discuss options.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Cameras and Noiseaware - motion-activated cameras outside and in common areas of the building (garage, rooftop, etc.) This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*