2 Bridge Syke, Elterwater
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The cottage is a 2 bed property with everything you need for a cosy stay in the heart of the Lake District – a well-appointed kitchen, living area with open fire, and two double rooms upstairs with a bright family bathroom.
Within the property you will find a single parking permit for the National Trust Car Park over the road.
I may not be available in person however the Office is a couple of minutes around the corner, Where you will find our staff on hand to help with any enquiries or requests.
Elterwater is in our opinion the most beautiful village in the South Lakes area, and a fantastic base to explore the Langdale area which has some of the most stunning scenery and challenging hills in the Lakes. The Britannia Inn is only a few steps away, with a great menu and a fantastic range of beers. The Elterwater Café has a extensive menu from sandwiches to a full cooked breakfast, and if you want to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Smoking not allowed.