Quaint Home w/ Deck + Grill - Mins to Lake Fork!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Anchored between 2 of the area’s most frequented fishing waters, this quaint Emory home is a compact and modern escape from your ordinary life. Spend the day fishing, boating, or enjoying watersports on Lake Fork and Lake Tawakoni, or stroll through downtown to experience the small-town hospitality. At the end of the day, retire to this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental for a cookout on the covered deck with a charcoal grill and end the day with a movie in the modern-style living room!
-- THE PROPERTY --
In-Unit Washer/Dryer | Family Friendly | Board Games | Newly Remodeled
Warm and welcoming, 'Grandmother’s House' is perfect for a family vacation on Lake Tawakoni or Lake Fork for a week of water activities!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Full Bed
INDOOR LIVING: Modern-style furnishings, flat-screen TV, board games, formal dining table
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.