Villa Harmony in Lun
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
*** Additional costs for extra person
Villa Harmony is located 40 m from the sea in the small town of Jakišnica next to Lun on the island of Pag, which is the northernmost place on the island itself. The island of Pag is a truly unique island of our archipelago, which is known for its karst landscape, lamb, as well as Pag lace, whose embroidery is unique. Olive trees are often associated with the karst landscape, so the town of Lun is known for the largest olive grove in Croatia, which has about 80,000 wild trees on an area of 75 ha and a large number of thousand-year-old trees, the oldest of which is even 2,000 years old.
Villa Harmony can host up to 8 people in 3 separate units located on 3 floors, which have a separate external entrance, but also an internal elevator, so people with disabilities can move around this facility without any problems. So, this villa has 4 bedrooms with double beds, one of which...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.