- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
A lovely apartment, very quiet and full of light, consisting of: 1 double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with shower cabin. It also has a sofa bed for any extra guests.
License number: M0270428374
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Located in the Dorsoduro district, facing the gardens of the Guggenheim Collection museum, the house is in the heart of the elegant museum district of the city, near the Gallerie dell’Accademia, Punta della Dogana, the gallery of Palazzo Cini, and the splendid Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, from which you have a spectacular view of the Grand Canal. Grocery stores, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars are all nearby. It is one of 3 apartments in the same building and can be rented in combination with the others so as to allow large family groups to stay together but also in separate units.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Cancellation terms.
- In case of lockdown, all bookings will be refunded 100% if the cancellation occurs up to 24 hours from the arrival date.
- If you decide to cancel your booking, the refunding process works as follows:
- – 100% refund if cancellation takes place 15 days before arrival date.
- – 50% refund if cancellation takes place from 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival date.
- – No refund if cancellation takes place within 1 week before arrival date.
- Read our cancellation policy here.
- Check-in and check-out.
- We personally pick you up at your arrival point in Venice, while in other cities this first appointment takes place at the home address. A member of our team will accompany you to the apartment, show you around, and explain all its features.
- Check-in time is from 3PM to 8PM.
- Find our rules here.
- Late check-in surcharge.
- There is a €50,00 surcharge for late check-ins after 8PM.
- After 10PM, the surcharge is of €100,00. You must send in a request for check-ins past midnight.
- Send in your late check-in request.
- City Tax.
- You will be asked to pay the city tax at the moment of check-in. This fee applies for each guest and is calculated based on the category of the accommodation, the age of the guests checking in, and the length of the stay period.
- No smoking and candle.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke within the house and use candles inside apartments.
- No pets or animals.
- No animals are allowed inside the house.
- House cleaning before and after guest stays.
- We carefully clean and prepare every house before guests arrive and after they check-out. If you wish, you may request extra towels and cleaning services for a fee.
- Payment methods.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and bank transfers.
- For more details on our policies, see the Terms and Conditions.