- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
The house is designed to offer refined relaxation and privacy. Meticulous attention has been given to detail regarding the design, handcrafted decor and the prime materials used, such as Greek stone and carved marble. All is in the detail; everything is meant to increase the level of the guests comfort and happiness. Outdoors, it features a private, pergola shaded veranda with a hand carved marble table . Also, there is a pergola shaded ,shared with Maniere View Village, barbeque dining area and a shared shaded area where you can do yoga . The complex features a shared swimming pool area as well. Quality and elegance prevail throughout.
This is a perfect, small house for a couple or a family of three people looking for a serene retreat with fabulous amenities and the dramatic Aegean setting. ManiereI ViewVillage shares the philosophy of the much-loved Maniere View Villa. It is part of a complex...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Heliport: 25 km Port: 28 km Main village is 23km from Magganari 3 taverns at the beach open from early morning to night 5min walk from Magganari beach
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.