- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The property of Andriomeni has a typical cycladic architectural style where white and blue colors dominate the rest of the palette and create an ideal image, as shown on the postcards from the Greek islands. Many exterior walls are also made by local rock stones to easily adapt all the structure to the natural environment, while also offering a cold atmosphere in all the 3 level bedrooms of the villa. The whole interior has a traditional style made from huge ups and downstairs stones providing an imposing view and even cooler environment while walking barefoot.
This luxurious villa consists of three different levels covering an indoor space of 350 m2 and an outdoor space of over 850 m2 Our guests may have access to the entire 3 level of Andriomeni Villa.
The ground floor has a Infinity pool, a patio and a terrace with a dining area for 12 people. The ground floor consists of four bedrooms, four...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
4 km from the town of Mykonos 2 km from the closest sandy beach of Agios Stefanos
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.