Gallatin Peaks 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Trade in the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a tranquil getaway in the Big Sky. Answer Montanas call by exploring amazing hiking trails, catching fish, kayaking, river rafting, and mountain biking along the hills and valleys that turn into the Rocky Mountains. Take in some culture by visiting Lewis and Clark Park or the Museum of the Rockies. For skiers, check out Snowfill Recreation Area or Bridger Bowl! Theres something for everyone here in this gorgeous area.
Upon entry, youll be met with a bright interior and a cozy atmosphere throughout the wellappointed living space. Relax and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furniture, streaming your favorite movies on the large TV, or curling up by the fireplace with a good book. Hobby chefs will love creating culinary charms in the sophisticated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. A dedicated workspace with a desk and chair is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Montana LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.