Hojnacki’s Cedar Hideaway
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Youre surrounded by four seasons of fun at this family and dogfriendly cedarsided home in the Northwoods. With summer activities including fishing, boating, kayaking, and hiking, and winter months offering some of the areas best snowmobiling and snowshoeing just minutes away, youll be spoiled for choice. Shared amenities in the common area are an easy fiveminute walk away, and include a swimming beach, gazebo, fish house, boat house, and playground.
Just 200 feet up from the Trout River, this cozy home is tucked away in the woods on the Aberdeen Resort grounds on the Manitowish Waters chain of lakes. With two decks, a picnic table, grill, and a firepit, outdoor space at home will please everyone in the group. Relax on the deck each morning with your morning coffee, listening to the sounds of nature and watching the lake wake up.
Inside, youll find an openconcept living space and 2,250 square feet to spread out....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Wisconsin LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.