Breathtaking views 5 bedroom villa with a heated pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Caprice is located on the hilltop of Pines Elounda, this brand new villa is overlooking the Elounda Bay and is one of the very few villas in the area that offers breathtaking views over and above the Kalydon peninsula, to the endless open sea. The state-of-the-art construction is built in typical Cycladic style and immediately immerses you in the most picturesque Greek scenery you can dream of.
Thanks to its 2 separate buildings, the architecture successfully recreates the feeling of traditional Greek towns, with their narrow streets, Cycladic houses and terraces either bathed in the Mediterranean sun or plunged in cool shadowy alleys. If you are looking forward to live the experience of an archetypal Greek holiday whilst enjoying top notch comfort, this villa is definitely your place to stay.
The total interior space extends over 200 sq.m, while the outdoor area of 170 sq.m offers 7 different spaces,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.