Cosy 3bed Family flat near Leith
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
✔ Charming 3-bedroom flat, tucked away in Edinburgh, close to Leith Links park
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Free on-street parking
✔ 18-minute walk to Leith Links
✔ Next to Pilrig Park
✔ Edinburgh Waverley for 19-minute walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— There are 2 spacious double bedrooms with cosy double beds and 1 twin room, all of which are complete with high-quality linen. The twin room has 2 single beds.
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space)
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.