- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Lesser known than some of its more famous island counterparts, Alonissos is one of Greece’s last uncontaminated islands. Peaceful and packed with nature it forms part of the first ever Greek Marine Park, the largest marine protected area in Europe, and is home to the Mediterranean Monk Seal, the Eleonora Falcon and other rare species of animals.
From the Villa Ioanna a private pathway takes you directly to Tzortzi Ghialos Bay in just 50 metres. On Tzortzi Ghialos beach (connected to the main bay) guests will find the Villa’s private jetty, with a buoy to moor a boat.
Complete with lush wrap-around landscape and an all-pervading sense of nature and calm, Tzortzi Ghialos Bay is the ideal location for recharging mind and body. Etched into a deep bay, its fine white pebble beach and sapphire waters are framed by natural pine forest and colorful flowers, in a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Patitiri Port: 10 minutes by car Old Alonnisos: 15 minutes by car Steni Vala: 15 minutes by car Distances from the beaches: Lefto Gialo: 5 minutes by car Tzortzi Gialo: 5 minutes by foot Kokkino Kastro: 5 minutes by car Chrisi Milia: 7 minutes by car Milia: 10 minutes by car Megali Ammos: 10 minutes by car Agios Dimitrios: 15 minutes by car
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.