Peaceful Westmoreland Villa for Barbados Bliss
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Experience the Caribbean as it should be enjoyed when you stay at this great family-style home on two levels in the exclusive Royal Westmoreland gated golf community.
This Barbados villa combines modern comfort with design vestiges of both traditional British and West African styles. The blend of soft neutral colors contrasts beautifully with the main focal point of the home: the lush vegetation and the palm trees that fringe the golf course beyond. The cool white tones of the furnishings and decor give you a feeling of peaceful tranquillity, while the living-dining area opens onto the outdoor covered terrace and pool area creating a sense of expansiveness.
Soothing golf and garden views please the eye as you bask in the glorious sunshine lounging on the patio or wallowing in the pool. Deciding to stay home is just as entertaining as going into town or heading to the beach. Just start your day by slipping out to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
This Barbados villa is inside the private gated golf resort of Royal Westmoreland on the west coast of Barbados. Staying inside the gates of the acclaimed Royal Westmoreland estate means that you access to its clubhouse, gym, tennis courts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Housekeeping 3 times a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- - 24/7 Concierge
- - Access to Royal Westmoreland amenities
- - Shuttle to Mullins beach
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Use of the community recreational facilities at Royal Westmoreland include a 5-star golf course, Beach Club at Mullins (including use of fresh beach towels each day) tennis courts, fitness center, spa, clubhouse with resort pool and varied dining options.
- - As the estate is a short drive to Holetown and beaches, renting a car is recommended, though many guests choose to use the free shuttle that takes you to Mullins beach where you can enjoy a dedicated area for Royal Westmoreland guests.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (BB0071)