- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
Villa Esperance and Villa Austere spreads on three floors starting from the lower floor all the way up to the 1st floor, measuring a total of 200m². On the ground floor one will find an open plan layout that includes, the living space with its large sliding doors, a corner sofa, a 50” LG smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances and the dining area suitable for 8-10 guests. On the same floor there is one king sized bedroom, with direct access to the garden and pool via a balcony door, as well as a queen sized bedroom with garden views from the balcony doors. Both bedrooms feature a 32” LG Smart TV and A/C. Last space on the ground floor is a shared bathroom with a large, glass shower cabin with granite countertop basin.
Ascending a beautiful wooden staircase you are found on the first floor which features a master, king sized bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. A sliding glass...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
100m from the beach 1’ drive from the northern highway 10’ from Chania city 12’ drive from Souda’s port 25’ drive from Chania’s International airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.