- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Charley’s Cabin is a newly remodeled two-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom cabin with so much Brown County history! Whether you prefer to sit by the fire pit or soak in the beautifully lit hot tub at night, Charley’s Cabin provides an oasis away from everyday life. You’ll continue to add to this cabin’s history with the memories you make here! The Brown County State Park and Nashville’s quaint shops and restaurants are just a few minutes away. Located on the old Alfred Oaldon’s Blacksmith Shop site, this cabin was built by Charlie Fox from 1987 to 1990. To replicate the cabin he grew up in as a child in Brown County, he cut the logs on an old sawmill he owned and ran as a young man. He gained a lot of valuable skills while serving his country during WWII and building airstrips as a Seabee in the United States Navy in Guam. You can find more information about history throughout the cabin. Click the "clapboard" icon in the top left corner...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.