- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Amid the rolling hills of Chianti, where the fabled Classico wines are made, stands Lo Spicchio. The stout stone house, topped by a terracotta-tiled hat, is softened by sculpted sloping lawns studded with cypress trees and beautifully planted with fragrant roses, lavender and rosemary. It’s a generous retreat for just two guests, and while the welcoming owner is one of your neighbours in the adjacent hamlet, you could spend your time in splendid isolation.
It would, however, be hard to resist exploring your own doorstep. Two of Chianti’s prime wine towns, Radda and Gaiole, are just along the road and you can take your pick of some impressive wineries. There’s good walking and cycling for the energetic, too. The charming city of Siena, famed for the Palio horse race, held in high summer, is an easy drive, and even Florence is an option for a day trip.
Back at the villa, the beauty of the property’s...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- The Security Deposit is €500 payable only in Euro cash is required on arrival. You will be reimbursed on check-out should no damage occur during your stay
- Approach road: Unpaved, even
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- included - provided by local supplier
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa, Air Conditioning
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist tax 2.00 € per person, per night for the first 7 nights, some exemptions apply.
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost