Division Street Digs
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This cozy one-bedroom upper apartment is conveniently located a walkable .8 miles from bustling College Avenue in Appleton, City Park, Lawrence University, and all other amenities that downtown Appleton has to offer! We are situated near Hwy 96 in Appleton, providing quick access to Highway 441, making this an excellent location for traveling nurses/medical professionals, students, or corporate travelers working in Appleton or commuting to Green Bay/Oshkosh.
Please note that due to the varying length of stays at this property, we do not provide disposable items such as soaps/detergents/cleaning chemicals, trash bags, coffee filters, spices/cooking oil, or paper products. The unit is fully furnished with linens, towels, and a fully stocked kitchen. Our cleaners provide a few starter disposable items for your initial arrival.
This rental is professionally managed by Ruesch Management. The unit has a keypad lock for no-contact...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS AGREEMENT was entered into between the property management company hereinafter called LESSOR, and LESSEE.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT. LESSEE acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the terms of this lease and agree to be bound thereby.
- The following person is the responsible party for this contract and will occupy the premises for the duration of the stay:
- To make this reservation, there must be at least one person in the rental party that is over the age of 25 and will be staying at the property for the entire length of the reservation. A person over the age of 25 must serve as the LESSEE on this agreement. Reservations made under pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of all deposits and rent and will be required to leave the property immediately. Reservations that fail to follow the rules listed below will be subject to forfeiture of all deposits and rent and will be required to leave the property immediately. Our properties are monitored by surveillance cameras on the exterior of our buildings to ensure that house rules are being strictly followed.
- The LESSEE hereby agrees to and will abide by the following;
- The property is a non-smoking property only.
- All vehicles must be parked with all 4 tires in legal and respectful parking areas. No parking on the lawn. Do not block neighboring driveways.
- No parties or large gatherings.
- No fireworks.
- No eating or drinking in carpeted areas of the house. Guests will be charged additional fees for all costs incurred for pest control or the cleaning of food/drink stains that result from eating or drinking in prohibited areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Be respectful of neighbors and follow all local laws and ordinances.
- There are no pets of any kind allowed on the property or the premises at any time unless you have received permission in writing from the property manager. An additional fee of $500 plus a double cleaning fee will be applied if we detect that an unauthorized pet was at the property after the Lessee checks out. An unauthorized pet discovered on the property during a stay will result in the Lessee forfeiting all payments and deposits and will be required to leave the property immediately without notice.
- A maximum of # OF GUESTS persons, regardless of age, may occupy the property, or be on the premises, at any one time. No additional daytime or overnight visitors are permitted in the house without receiving permission in writing from the property manager in advance.
- Check-in information will be provided no earlier than 24 hours before check-in time.
- Check-in time is after 3:00 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- Early arrival and late departure may be arranged ahead of time for an additional fee but this is often not possible due to the booking schedule.
- Upon arrival, LESSEE will conduct a full property inspection and notify LESSOR immediately of any damages noted at that time. Failure to do so will result in LESSEE being charged for anything noted by cleaning staff upon LESSEE’S departure.
- Subleasing this unit is not permitted.
- Adult supervision must be present at all times for anyone under the age of 18.
- Should the LESSOR become aware of any violation of the above policies by the LESSEE, the LESSOR will have the right to immediate eviction of the LESSEE and all persons on the property. Any remaining night's stay will not be refunded.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy Payment and Cancellation Policy - 14-day Policy
- Book 15+ days before arrival Pay 50% at the time of
- booking and 50% 14 days before arrival -- Full refund if canceled within 48 hours after booking or 15+ days
- before arrival
- Book 14 - 11 days before arrival Pay 100% at the time of
- booking -- Full refund if canceled within 48 hours after booking.
- Book 10 days or less before arrival Pay 100% at the time of booking -- No refund is available.
- The property management company reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations, should your confirmed unit become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances. However, we cannot guarantee the rental rate of the substituted property. The renter has the right to accept or refuse the substitution accommodations and new rental rate or to opt for a full refund of all deposits made on the original property.
- CLEAN UP:
- Included with this rental is the departure cleaning. This covers normal housekeeping. Lessee is required to do the following:
- All trash and recycling MUST be placed inside trash bags that are securely tied and closed.
- Pick up all trash and recycling, bag it and place it in the trash and recycling cans provided and get out to the curb for pick-up.
- Throw out or remove ALL personal items brought into the house.
- Place all soiled dishes in the dishwasher and start the cycle.
- Please do not strip or remake beds soiled towels should be left on the floor by the washer/dryer in the unit, or if the laundry is outside or does not have laundry facilities, leave the laundry on the kitchen floor.
- All furniture and other items must be returned to the same position they were in at move-in.
- Follow departure information provided by LESSOR.
- Should the Lessor become aware of any violation of the above policies by the Lessee, the LESSOR will have the right to immediate eviction of the LESSEE and all persons on the property. Any remaining nights' stays will not be refunded.
- FUTURE RENTAL INFORMATION:
- The property management company does not hold properties. All property rentals with us will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- RENTAL HOMES FOR SALE:
- Occasionally a rental property may go on the market for sale, In such cases, we reserve the right to show the property to qualified buyers with 24 hours advance notice to the tenant. We will make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt your vacation. We in no way expect you to clean the property or "stage" it for a showing. The clients looking at the property realize you are on vacation and are only looking at the property, not your housekeeping. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY:
- The property management company, their representatives, and/or agents have the right to enter the Premises, at any time to make necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance or to supply necessary or agreed services, to verify that RENTER complies with the terms of this Agreement, or in the case of any emergency.
- SIGHT UNSEEN:
- Our vacation rental units are individually owned and furnished. We try to accommodate our renters, but we will not give refunds or adjustments if you find the decor or furnishings unacceptable to your preferences. We manage privately owned vacation properties that are furnished to the owner's tastes, but no two properties are the same. Rates, descriptions, bed sizes, inventories, and furnishings are subject to change without notice.
- Neither the rental agent nor the owner will be obligated to neither provide replacements nor give refunds for failure or absence of any items.
- At times there will be building/construction projects in progress nearby during the time of your stay, we cannot predict when or where these jobs will begin or how long they will last. Therefore, we have no control in these situations and no compensation or substitutions to other properties will be considered.
- CONDO RENTALS:
- Some condo rentals may require additional paperwork and background information upon request.
- All units offer internet and some provide cable, but not all. Utilities are included for all units. No compensation will be given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet services. Outages should be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
- TOWN QUIET HOURS:
- Between the hours of 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM LESSEE shall observe quiet hours. This means all outdoor activity, shall be kept to a reasonable noise level that is nonintrusive and respectful of neighbors. Local laws take precedence over the terms of this Agreement.
- LESSOR shall not be liable for any personal or property damage by LESSEE from negligent or willful actions or admissions of LESSEE, LESSEE’S guests, or invitees. LESSEE will bring to LESSOR’S attention immediately any unsafe conditions that they may encounter, so that LESSOR may correct them immediately. LESSEE, in signing this Rental Agreement, assumes all responsibility for personal liability while renting these premises.
- Failure of either LESSEE or LESSOR to fully perform these contractual terms in any manner shall entitle either party to take all actions against the defaulting party as shall be provided by law. Neither party shall be deemed to have waived any existing or future right or remedy by taking such action. All costs, attorney fees, and other expenses of enforcing this contract shall be paid to the prevailing party by the losers, including collection fees. LESSOR will not be held responsible for the renting of this unit on an unseen basis. If not satisfied with the renting of the unit, we cannot guarantee a refund and/or transfer of rent or deposit money to another unit.
- JOINT AND SEVERAL LIABILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- All persons signing this agreement as LESSEE shall remain jointly and severally liable for all obligations arising hereunder, whether or not they remain in actual possession of the Premises. All persons signing this agreement as LESSEE are legally responsible for the actions of all members of their travel group that are residing on the Premises.