Majestic Italian Vacation Rental in the Heart of Naples
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Immerse yourself in the heart of Renaissance-era Italy in this grand and utterly divine slice of Neapolitan history! Few rental villas can boast restored frescos, grand chandeliers, and views of historic Naples from every room, but this palazzo is not like most vacation rentals.
Every room is a spacious feast for the eyes and senses. From the sun-soaked terrace with its original terracotta tiling, roof garden, and sumptuous seating options, as well as a shaded alfresco dining table, to the formal dining room and grand billiards room, each space in this Italian palace for rent offers the chance to step back in time.
Fitted with a grand, professional-grade kitchen (and a bar to ensure that your glass is always full), you can either cook for yourself, or better still allow us to arrange for the villa’s private chef to prepare stunning, authentic Italian meals (€) in addition to the breakfast that is included in this...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
This lavish villa for rent overlooks Piazza VII Settembre in the historic center of Naples. From this location, guests can conveniently visit all the main attractions of the city by foot or get taxis or chauffeur service to take you further afield.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping (not on weekends and national holidays)
- - Continental breakfast
- - Chef and waiter service for breakfast preparation
- - 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge) / Concierge
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- - Welcome dinner (for 7-night min stays only)
- - Cooking class (for 7-night min stays only)
- Know Before You Go
- - Lower nightly rates available for weekly stays.
- - A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- - No free parking but car not necessary as it is within easy walking distance to local highlights.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (IT0072)