- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
About the villa
Corner cottage on two floors just a few steps away from the pool with two furnished terraces, perfect to dine al fresco.
Fully equipped kitchen with gas hobs, small fridge, dining table for 6, double sofa, TV, door to terrace
Double bed (Cannot be converted into twin), wardrobe, chest of drawers
Shower, bidet, sink, WC
Castellare in Chianti’s cottages and apartments are nestled in the woods in the uplands of Gaiole in Chianti 8 Km from the town, convenient for traditional niceties. Restored from ancient ruins by the Florentine family who take care of guests at the resort, each holiday cottage/apartment has its own furnished terrace that opens into the resort, ideal for those who seek contact with other...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- The Security Deposit is €100 or equivalent in your own currency, cash payment is required on arrival. You will be reimbursed on check-out should no damage occur during your stay.
- Approach road: Paved
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- included - provided by local supplier
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist tax 2.00 € per person, per night for the first 7 nights, some exemptions apply.
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost
- Optional extra costs A normal use of 4m³ units of gas is included in the rental price, if more units are consumed, the owner reserves the right to charge for extra consumption at approximately 5 Euros per 1m³.