- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Something of a Tardis, this renovated cottage in Bricciano, a hamlet of 18th-century farmhouses in the heart of the Chianti hills, is a delight. At just one room deep, the villa is compact but its main rooms are surprisingly spacious and, with windows on two sides, light. When you see L’Agrifoglio’s position and views, across a landscape of olive groves, vineyards and wooded upper slopes, you’ll understand why it appealed to the artist who restored it. And an artistic sensibility infuses the whole property, from the pleasing interior décor and entrance loggia, which makes a wonderful outdoor dining room, to the elegant private infinity pool set in a generous secluded garden a brief walk away. Everything has been managed with a lovely simplicity.
The cottage comfortably absorbs parties of up to six – families, friends and couples have all stayed happily here. You’ll want to enjoy being part of this wine-growing region –...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- The Security Deposit is €200 or equivalent in your own currency, cash payment is required on arrival. You will be reimbursed on check-out should no damage occur during your stay.
- Approach road: Unpaved, uneven, high clearance vehicle recommended
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- not included
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa, Air Conditioning
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist tax 2.00 € per person, per night for the first 7 nights, some exemptions apply.
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost
- Optional extra costs Air conditioning is charged according to consumption.