Villa I Portici
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A perfect place to unwind away from home, Villa I Portici is a wonderful place to be, ideally positioned for admiring the views of the Tuscan hills. Consisting two side-by-side apartments with incredible views, Villa I Portici is an extraordinary retreat for family and friends alike. Set on the side of a hill with an outdoor tennis court and swimming pool on-site, there’s plenty to do, even if you don’t feel like venturing into the town of Loro Ciuffenna just 4km away.
The interior is decorated with dark wood furnishings, with subtle artworks adorning the walls. The design is in a retro style, with high ceilings and terracotta floors, and the lounge areas both feature an open fireplace,TV and a wooden dining table with chairs. Villa I Portici is a pleasant and cool place to shelter from the sun, with a kitchen close to the main pergola which makes dining al fresco a breeze. The pair of furnished loggias are a fantastic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- The Security Deposit is €250 payable only in Euro cash is required on arrival. You will be reimbursed on check-out should no damage occur during your stay
- Approach road: Unpaved, uneven, high clearance vehicle only, steep uphill segments, experienced drivers recommended, vehicle weight below 20kg per kW (33 lb per bhp) of power only. Download a guide here.
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- included - provided by local supplier
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist taxincluded in the rental price
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost
- Optional extra costs 250kW of electricity is included in the rental price, charged by consumption thereafter.