Capanna di Camporata
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This typical Chianti cottage is ideal for a couple who are looking for a romantic and peaceful hideaway, yet it is also within walking distance of the lively town of Gaiole in Chianti, which is one of the main Chianti towns. The medieval city of Siena makes a great day trip and with activities such as wine and olive oil tasting, walking and cycling on the doorstep, you won’t be short of things to do.
The cottage has been restored to a very high standard, retaining the chestnut wooden beams and terracotta tiles on the ceiling, offering both a cool retreat in summer and a warm place to snuggle up on chillier evenings. Outside, the pretty garden is partly lawned and planted with colourful native flowers and shrubs, while the covered terrace is stylishly furnished and is the place to sit back and admire the private pool and lush garden. A luxurious daybed with mosquito net - perfect for relaxing together under the shade of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- Approach road: Paved
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- not included
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage:
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist tax 2.00 € per person, per night for the first 7 nights, some exemptions apply.
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost
- Optional extra costs Wood for the fire is provided and charged by consumption.