- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a small, secret hideaway in Chianti, this is it. A stone cottage in the hamlet of Valigondoli, Casa Silvia doesn’t do grand but does welcome you with roses outside and wow you with spectacular views. Ideal for a couple, small family or group of friends. You are spoilt for choice with Florence and San Gimignano close by and Siena only a little further, but it may be difficult to pull yourself away from the quiet tranquility here.
Casa Silvia’s garden tumbles downhill, surrounded by a sloping olive grove, with three small terraces to choose from for different parts of the day – meals al fresco, a private pool to cool off, drinks at sunset. Inside, the villa is decorated simply and has all you’ll need, including an open fire for cooler evenings at either end of the season. Valigondoli is a typical Tuscan hill village with one restaurant. The property is attached to several others at the rear and you cross a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- Approach road: Unpaved, even
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- included - provided by local supplier
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist tax 2.00 € per person, per night for the first 7 nights, some exemptions apply.
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost
- Optional extra costs Additional portable WiFi router (10 GB allowance) for up to 4 devices is available for an extra 10 euros per week.