Moonlight Barn in Oxford
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Moonlight Barn is nestled in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. A charming rural retreat lovingly converted & furnished to a high standard. Luxurious underfloor heating, throughout the property ensure your stay is a cosy one, & super-fast fibre broadband ensures you’re able to swiftly stay in touch with the outside world should you choose to do so. Moonlight Barn accommodates a spacious utility room and a kitchen featuring an oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge -freezer. A king-size bed awaits you in the master bedroom with a second single bedroom & two shower rooms makes this ideal for a couple.
Moonlight Barn is located along a small country track with its own electric gate, allowing you total privacy. A large south west-facing patio ensures you can lounge outside with uninterrupted sun, an area overlooked by a wonderful seating in the open plan kitchen & dining area, perfect for gatherings.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties, events and parties are not permitted
- Noise policy in place, quiet hours from 11pm to 8am – Please refer to our noise policy.
- Only two well behaved dogs allowed, please note we have a pet fee of £30 per dog.
- When leaving the property please ensure the property is properly secured with doors locked and lights turned off
- We have a strictly no smoking policy inside the property
- No unauthorised guests without prior consent from the host
- Please do not allow pets upstairs and on furnishings
- Please clean up mess in the garden from your pets
- Please use the boot trays for all muddy boots