Orchard Barn in Oxford
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The stunning Orchard Barn is situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside featuring all the amenities & comforts including underfloor heating throughout, super-fast broadband, utility room, microwave, cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a 55” Smart TV with sound bar. All three bedrooms come with generous king-size beds and with three shower rooms this creates a very pleasant stay up to for six people. The light and spacious interior has been newly furnished to a high standard with an open-plan kitchen including island and breakfast bar. The dining table sits six making this an ideal property to escape to with friends and family. Please note we do not however accept young children, children must be 16 years and older.
Orchard Barn is located along a small country track with its own electric gate, allowing you total privacy. A large private garden with west-facing patio ensures you can relax in privacy & comfort, an area...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties, events and parties are not permitted
- Noise policy in place, quiet hours from 11pm to 8am – Please refer to our noise policy.
- Only two well behaved dogs allowed, please note we have a pet fee of £30 per dog.
- When leaving the property please ensure the property is properly secured with doors locked and lights turned off
- We have a strictly no smoking policy inside the property
- No unauthorised guests without prior consent from the host
- Please do not allow pets upstairs and on furnishings
- Please clean up mess in the garden from your pets
- Please use the boot trays for all muddy boots