Highfield House Chester
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Highfield House is the ideal place to base yourself in Chester, situated in a suburb near to the city centre.
The ground floor boasts a lounge area, dining area, large kitchen.
On the ground floor is a double bedroom with en-suite.
The first floor houses two bathrooms, one with bath/shower, one with shower only, and four further double bedrooms.
Once booked, a rental contract is sent for electronic signature. The property is free for self-check-in from 3pm with alternative check-in and check-out arrangements possible depending on availability.
This property is not suitable for parties or events.
Security Deposit of GBP250 to be collected upon arrival.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.