Somewhere on the beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Somewhere on the Beach has amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean and White Street Pier. The property was completely remodeled in July 2021 and has a unique floor plan, allowing for more privacy between the bedrooms.
Watch the sun set over the Atlantic from the living room or from the comfort of your bedrooms. The large private balcony has two seating areas as well as a dining table that doubles as a shuffleboard game. The full kitchen is nicely equipped for those who enjoy cooking. The morning coffee and tea station offers several choices. The unit also overlooks the beautiful pool and jacuzzi. Our complex sports three lighted tennis courts, including one clay court, the only one on Key West. Ask us about booking a court. An exercise room and a library are also available for use. Wireless internet is present in the unit.
Our island amenities are walkable but there are many bike rental and sling shot companies as well as...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules for your Property. You have to be over 25 years old to check in. Children accompanied by adult 25 or older are welcomed. Thank you for understanding. Every member of the group has to agree to abide by the rules & regulations of the Condo Association. . Rules are provided. GUEST RULES AND REGULATIONS 1. The maximum number of occupants is restricted to: (6) In a two bedroom unit and (8) occupants in a 3 bedroom unit.. 2. NO PETS are permitted in the rental units. 3. All luggage carts must be returned to one of the four ground level lobby areas after use 4. Use garbage disposal for food waste only (no bones, pits, nuts, bottle caps, or hard objects please!) 5. Trash should be dropped in the trash chute located on each floor. Map provided. 6. Nothing should be hung over the balcony railings. 7. Barbecuing or shooting fireworks on the balconies is prohibited. 8. Cover ups and footwear are required in the common areas of the building at all times, including hallways and elevators. 9. No smoking is allowed in any common area, this includes lobbies, hallways, and elevators. 10. Guests should be considerate of others and minimize noise such as parties, music and shouting at all times. 11. No bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or roller blades in the hallways, units or on the Tennis courts at any time. 12. No electric vehicles can be plugged into common area electric outlets at any time. 13. Each unit is assigned one parking space for a normal size vehicle. Large Pick up Trucks & SUV's are too large for the covered parking area. A maximum of one additional parking pass can be provided upon request for common area parking. Parking availability is not guaranteed. All Vehicles must display the pass or are subject to being towed. No trailers allowed on property. POOL AND JACUZZI RULES 1. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. 2. Pool/Jacuzzi hours are: Sunrise to Sunset 3. Jacuzzi is restricted to adults only (18 years of age or older) adult supervision is required for all children in the pool. 4. Suntan lotion, oil and sand must be rinsed off before use of the pool and Jacuzzi. 5. Chairs and lounges must be covered with a towel if using suntan lotion or oil. 6. Shower facilities are located at the pool area. 7. There is no reserving of lounges, chairs, tables etc. 8. Proper bathing attire only. No cut offs are allowed in the pool/Jacuzzi 9. No running, rafts, ball or Frisbee playing in the pool/Jacuzzi area or near the sundeck at any time. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children. 10. No glass bottles or containers are allowed on the sundeck or in the pool Jacuzzi areas. Only plastic. No food is to be consumed in these areas at any time either. 11. Children who have not been toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers and leak proof attire. TENNIS COURTS AND RACQUETBALL COURTS 1. Hours are 8 am to 10 pm. 2. Residents & Guests are permitted to use the court during designated hours. Maximum of 1 hr unless court is free 3. Persons using the courts are responsible for any damages. 4. Proper tennis shoes and tennis attire should be worn. 5. Use of tennis courts is for Tennis only. 6. Gates to the tennis courts are to remain locked or closed at all times. 7. Turn the lights off upon leaving the courts. The individual who signs the registration form is responsible for all individuals in their party. Violations of the rules will result in immediate termination of lease and forfeiture of all monies paid. Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Saturday – 1pm – 5pm.